Our standard residential services include:
- Comprehensive tenant application process, interview, screening and credit check.
- Prompt maintenance response.
- Monthly rent collection and bill payments.
- Complete monthly and annual accounting.
- Out of State withholding if required
- Periodic, random site drive by checks.
- Quarterly HVAC filter change.
- Quarterly property visits.
- Annual maintenance evaluation and battery maintenance (photo service available).
- 24 hour emergency service.
- Monthly owner disbursements.
- Scheduling and supervision of property maintenance.
- Facilitating positive tenant relationships.
Although Donna Gary has been involved in the real estate industry for 25 years, sales had never really entered the picture until early 2015. A long time rental property owner who’s property Donna had managed, decided it was time to sell the property and move on to other investment opportunities. She suggested Donna list her property. This owner recognized that with extensive experience and knowledge of her specific property and intimate knowledge of the local market, Donna made the perfect candidate to list her property. That initial listed property sold for more than the asking price and sold within 3 weeks.
Subsequently there have been numerous owners who have happily listed and sold their properties with Progressive Property Management Service. The transition from a real estate rental investment property to a sold property is delicate and must be carefully choreographed to attain the highest price in the market place. Tenant occupied properties can be challenging to show. The existing relationship between Progressive Property Management Service and their tenants uniquely qualifies and supports a smooth transition from one owner to the next.
Donna and her company specialize in property management, but if and when an owner elects to sell the property, they are ready and highly qualified to achieve maximum results for property owners.